If you’re looking to return or exchange your order, we’re here to help! We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase/receiving the goods. You can return your product for a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our returns policy:
- Returned items must have tags still on.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use and be in resalable condition.
- Personalised garments/items cannot be returned or exchanged.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Post or bring the items to our shop: Koolskools, 387 Shirley Rd, SO15 3TS, Southampton.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase or order number in case of online orders.
- If you are posting the items, please make sure that you include a note (template is provided at the end of this document) in the parcel with your name, proof of purchase or the order number in case of online orders, and the information whether you would like to return for a refund or exchange.
- If you asked for a refund, we would process it within 7 working days from receiving the goods.
- If you asked for an exchange, we would process and send the replacement items within 15 working days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We offer return labels or refund postage cost only if the goods you received from us were defective or damaged.
- If you are shipping the goods of higher value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 working days.
- If you have any questions regarding the returns or exchanges, please contact us at email@example.com or 02380 771 839.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order number (applies to the online orders only)
Reason for returning
Course of Action: